The Vera Company’s blog announced today that their new book, “Vera: The Art And Life Of An Icon”, is now available for purchase on Anthropologie.com. The book is described as, “a chronicle of the career of the incomparable designer, artist and entrepreneur Vera Neumann, who built her company on the philosophy that fine art should be available to everyone.” Vintage fashion enthusiasts, as well as many others who enjoy textile and graphic design, have long since loved Vera Neumann and her bold prints. I can’t wait to check this book out and see what gems it contains!
STORE CLOSING SALE
What is Necrophashion?
Vintage fashion reanimates the past, and current designers continually breathe new life into long-dead styles. Necrophashion embraces the old in the new, and the potential for new to emerge from the old.
Walk a mile in a dead man's shoes, but be happy that when you're dead and gone, someone will be walking in yours.
(In reality, this blog is less about a cycle of metaphorical fashion samsara, and more about me rambling on about things I find interesting that have to do with wearing clothing. Sorry, nudists, it's nothing personal.)
- @ASOS_HeretoHelp Your website is having weird redirect problems for the past 3 days...is this just me? I want to shop the sale & can't! 4 years ago
- @sprintcare Why can't I get any calls or txts in 11215? Asked @ local store & they said its the network. Called Sprint, they say no outage. 5 years ago
- @jcrew I tried to unsubscribe from your Factory emails 4x & even called customer service bc I keep getting them. Hasn't stopped. What gives? 5 years ago
- 1940s Dramatic Illusion Lace Gown w/ Plunge Back etsy.me/N9I8NY via @Etsy #vintage #etsy 5 years ago
- 1950s Umber Brown Button Front Drop Waist Full Skirt Dress etsy.me/N9yyuq via @Etsy #vintage #etsy 5 years ago